Thursday, January 20, 2011

Invitation to Friends

Dear Marilyn,
     You and my son should come and join me in my Country Streetopia. We have many amusing things here, we have cars which i know you aren't really into but we as well have free food and I know how you love food. The country is amazing we have a lot of open roads and we include free gas. The country is mostly based on car things which you don't really like but I'm pretty sure you would start to get into these things when you start living here with me.
     As well Jaden would get a FREE car for just coming to live here and I'm pretty sure he would love a free car. I think you should come and try this place out see if you like it and if you don't you still won't be able to leave I won't let you :D. But hey at least we will be together so it would be worth it if you come.

No comments:

Post a Comment